Do you speak Finnish fluently? Are you looking to work part time? Do you love exceeding customers’ expectations? Do you want to be part of a strong team at a dynamic workplace?
Then we have the role for you!
We are looking for the very best customer service talent to match our customers’ expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we will teach you the rest!
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries via telephone, email, Web chat and Social Media. The CSR customer interactions will include (but not limited to) complaint resolution, product inquiry/ordering and product return/exchange inquiries.
- Provide high quality, premium customer service via chat, telephone and email in Finnish
- Assist in continuous improvement projects to help keep processes efficient and customers happy
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested e.g. Translations
- To ensure you are working within the required targets e.g. call length, quality, speed of answering queries
- Record accurately the outcome of your contact into the database
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and to participate in ongoing refresher training when required
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements, Policies, and Procedures
- To support customers and respond to queries such as returns process, product enquires, questions regarding orders etc.
Workplace, Contact & Applying
The workplace is Sitel’s office in Copenhagen, Sluseholmen 2-4, 3rd floor, 2450 Kbh. SV.
Working hours on the Finnish line are Monday to Friday from 07:00-15:00.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible so do not hesitate to apply if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sitel.com.