Why you should join Sitel
At Sitel we believe our staff is our most important asset which means that we take pride in finding the best, most talented, and driven employees who will make great colleagues.
Among the benefits of working with us is a great social environment with an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions.
Our office is nice and spacious with open working stations. We have health insurance and a great pension scheme.
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries via telephone, email, web chat and Social Media. The CSR customer interactions will include (but not limited to) complaint resolution, product inquiry/ordering and product return/exchange inquiries.
- Provide high quality premium customer service via chat, telephone and email in Finnish.
- Assist in continuous improvement projects to help keep processes efficient and customers happy.
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested e.g. translations.
- To ensure you are working within the required targets e.g. call length, quality, speed of answering queries.
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and to participate in ongoing refresher training when required
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and Policies and Procedures
Workplace, Contact & Applying
The workplace is Sitel’s office in Copenhagen, Sluseholmen 2-4, 3rd floor, 2450 Kbh. SV.
Working hours on the Finnish speaking line are Monday to Friday from 07:00-15:00.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible so do not hesitate to apply if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions.
For more information about Sitel go to www.sitel.com, or have a look at our FaceBook page.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sitel.com.