We offer you freedom combined with responsibility and the possibility to make a significant difference in your daily work. With Mars Nordics, you will get the best of two worlds – the feeling of being part of the Mars team at a smaller local unit whilst at the same time being part of one of the World’s largest privately owned companies. Mars is a workplace with a dynamic and informal culture but with clear principles that have guided us to prosper over time.
You will be part of the Consumer Care/Corporate Affairs team and report to the Corporate Affairs Director. The purpose of the job is to receive and respond to consumer inquiries for all products in Mars portfolio.
The Consumer Care Coordinator helps & supports building an environment of understanding and trust which permits the business to operate according to its vision and principles and to achieve its goals, whilst retaining a good corporate reputation. This applies to all categories: Pet Food, Confectionary, & Food.
- Responsible for all consumer related complaints and inquiries on the Mars product range.
- Maintain and/or regain consumer trust, loyalty and satisfaction with Mars products through appropriate responses to consumers to ensure their keep their “faith” in Mars’ products.
- Following through any inquiries or complaints to their resolution.
- Consumer hot line is open weekdays 09.00 -12.00 and Consumer Contact is responsible for answering the phone.
- Forwarding of submitted complaints for analysis and maintain contact to production sites obtaining analysis-, test- and inquiry-results etc. in order to provide a satisfactory answer to the customer.
- Registering all complaints in Global consumer care system and providing written responses to consumers including compensation where necessary.
- Assistance with in house translation work to support business needs.
- Together with rest of the Corporate Affairs team secure a high level of engagement through active participation, team spirit, continuous improvement mindset and drive for personal development (living the 5 principles).
Who are you:
You are action oriented with a drive for results. You have strong customer and consumer focus. You have strong communication and administrative skills. You are comfortable with working in a highly dynamic day-to-day environment. We expect that you are dealing with ambiguity, have attention to details and organizational agility.
- Fluent in English and additional Nordic languages (Finnish is an advantage)
- Experience from working with FMCG and consumer related questions
- Ability to manage a diverse and board range of issues and situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and trust
- Comfortable with working in a dynamic day to day environment
Application and more information
applications is 12th March 2019.
Mars Nordics is a subsidiary of Mars Inc., one of the world's largest privately owned companies established in 1911, now with over 100.000 Associates worldwide and expanding with new opportunities and
generating annual revenues of more than $33 billion. Mars is a global leader in chocolate, pet care, gum and food and has world-class brands that have been around for more than 100 years. Mars Nordics is
marketing a range of well-known brands such as SNICKERS ® , M&M’S ® , TWIX ® , MARS ® , PEDIGREE ® , WHISKAS ® , UNCLE BEN’S ® , and DOLMIO ®. Mars Nordics is a part of the European organization, employs over 260 Associates, and has its Nordic hub in Ørestad, Copenhagen.
Mars is a value driven company, our five principles serve as our compass for how we conduct ourselves and how we work at Mars. Associates put our Mars Principles into action every day through our work and our relationships with our consumers, customers, business partners, communities and one another to make a difference for people and the planet through our performance. Our Nordic offices are WWF Green Office
certified, meaning we focus on reducing our environmental impact on waste and electricity. Mars is a value-driven organization that deeply believes in its associates’ potential. For more information, please